Feel free to download and print the registration form below, filling it out in advance and bringing it with you to your appointment. If you are having an MRI or Mammogram, you may also download and print out the applicable questionnaire below. It is not required to do this in advance, as these documents will be provided upon arrival at our clinic, if you prefer to do it then.
|Form (click to download)||Description|
|MRI Safety Screening Questionnaire||For patients scheduled for MRI|
|Digital Mammogram Questionnaire||For patients scheduled for Digital Mammogram|
Pre-appointment guidelines for ALL exams:
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID to ALL appointments.
- X-Rays are available on a walk-in basis without an appointment.
- Appointments are required for MRI, CT, Digital Mammography, Ultrasound, and Bone Densitometry.
- Notify your physician and MDi staff if there is any chance you may be pregnant and/or are currently breastfeeding.
- Discuss any special needs, such as dietary and/or physical limitations, with us in advance.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to all appointments, to verify your registration information and provide further health information for your exam.
- Wear comfortable clothing with no metal, such as buttons, zippers, and any jewelry. Be prepared to change into a patient gown if necessary. Undergarments required for all exams
- Bring prior x-rays or scans with you to the exam (ONLY if you are instructed to do so).
- Specific preparations for some imaging procedures may be required.
- Depending on the kind of exam you are having, you may be asked a series of questions and/or given special preparation instructions at the time of scheduling. Below are some examples:
|MRI||Are you Claustrophobic? Do you have a Pacemaker or Aneurysm Clip? Is yes, to either of these questions, please contact MDi 877-6402 for further instructions. Metal objects are not allowed in the MRI scanner. Please wear metal-free clothing and accessories|
|CT||MDi will provide you with your specific CT Preparation Instructions determined by the kind of CT you are having.|
|Digital Mammography||Please wear two-piece clothing and do not wear powder, deodorant or lotion in the breast area.|
|Ultrasound||Pending the kind of Ultrasound scan you are having, the following preparation instructions may be given. Please consult your physician to advise.
ABDOMINAL - Nothing to drink or eat (NPO) 6-8 hours prior to exam. Take medications as usual with small amount of water.
RENAL - Drink twenty four (24) ounces of water, thirty (30) minutes before appointment. (DO NOT URINATE BEFORE EXAM)
OB/PELVIC - Drink at least 32 ounces of water one (1) hour before appointment. (DO NOT URINATE BEFORE EXAM)
After the Radiologist reads your exam, a report will be sent to your physician/healthcare provider who will discuss the results with you at your next scheduled appointment.
Payment for MDi Services:
- If you have insurance, you will be billed for your portion of the bill following the exam. Our staff will not know your personal insurance benefits so it is your responsibility to call your insurance company in advance to find out if the exam you’re having is covered by insurance (or not), and to find out what your co-pay will be. MDi and your physician will provide you with any supporting documents needed, i.e. procedure code (CPT) and diagnosis code (ICD9).
- Please call our billing office with any billing questions at Toll Free 888-385-5191
- If you do not have insurance, the price of your exam will be discounted, and payment will be due at time of service. Feel free to call us in advance - at 808-877-6402 for an estimated price quote of the exam you will be having.